Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I Left My Heart In...

the mail?

Yep- it's time to get my Golden Heart ready for her maiden flight... and I found all my little panicky questions answered here - could it be any easier??? Nope. Why, oh why don't more resources put these kinds of instructions out there- like perhaps on the contest site itself?!

Well, anyhow- thanks Vancouver Island RWA- who in conjunction with Google made it all possible.

If I win, I will be sure to add you both to my acceptance speech! (Now, see- making promises like that will surely tempt fate... don'tcha think?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Good luck! I didn't get to enter this year, so I'll be cheering you on!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! I sent mine off last week!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home