Monday, September 25, 2006

And I thought only evil clowns had this effect on me

If you regularly read my blog, you will probably recall that certain commercials really upset me. Well, we have a new leader. And what kills me is that commercials do not make themselves. They are pitched in front of many other people, they are agreed upon. They cost lots of money. I just don't understand how they get so screwed up. Someone somewhere along the lines needs to stand up and say--are you crazy???

The commercial: hordes and hordes of walking scissors.

The problem: The intense fear I get evrytime I watch it. My poor feet shrival in fear just watching these people as the walk amongst the slicing scissor blades. And then if that doesn't mean anything to the makers of this commercial--how about this--feeding the hungry, evil looking "scissors" your credit cards implies never using the credit card AGAIN. WHY O WHY would a credit card company suggest that people cut up their cards? It is bad for business. It has nothing to do with the message of the commercial which gets thoroughly lost since I am vomitting with fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home