Thursday, August 24, 2006

Progress

I've had a breakthrough in my YA WIP, and am now up to about 25K (MSWORD). I need to have this one finished for the GH in November. And so far on right on track. Yay!

I'm excited because I've made a critical rearrangement in events that made everything just 1000x better in the pacing and focus department. And the bonus being at approx page 45 (or in other words, just the right amount of pages for when it goes to the Golden Heart) is when the first big plot twist happens and everything is set in full force motion--talk about leaving them hanging, LOL. So, I'm very excited about that and just thought I'd share.

Something else I’ll share, Taco Bueno now has Cheesecake Chimichangas. Go. Buy. Now. Yummy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Oh, I love breakthroughs!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Holy cow! Not only does Taco Bueno have the great BOB (big ole burrito), but now a cheesecake chimichanga?

Hold me back!! hehe

Way to go on the breakthrough!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home