Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Commercials

I watch As The World Turns on my lunch hour. I've noticed an abundance of really gross commercials lately. I realize it is a women's show and that I will get the usual parade of feminine products ads, but I think there needs to be a limit. And speaking of limit- um, Lamisil- How big is your ad budget. I see that horrid Digger the Dermatiphite (sp?) toe fungus commercial at least 4 times an hour. How many times does someone with a toe fungus need to be told about this product in this horrific manner??? Does toe fungus affect memory? And do you really need to be showing this ad while I'm trying to eat????

And while I'm ranting- what is up with that commercial with the creepy goldfish? And why does it have human teeth?

And what's up with that nasty yogurt that takes two weeks to clear up the digestive track? It has Biffidus Regularus? Um, yuck. And who else thinks Ovaltine sounds like something their grandmother takes?

Anyone else got a creepy commercial you want to rant about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I rarely watch TV, and when I do, the hubby flips from channel to channel, eliminating commercials. I love them! hehe

You had me laughing so hard!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home