Friday, May 19, 2006

The End

Yes! It is over. I am done done done. Stick a fork in her.

The last little scene is done. I do need to re-read the last half of the book to make sure I didn't do any of my crazy typo- typing. When you do track changes it can get a little hard to tell if everything is still formatted right and such... but it is done! And... I LOVE IT!!! I amaze myself. I mean one minute it is like- how can I possibly do this, and then something very tiny comes to me...

So that leaves the re-do on the synopsis. YUCK. I'm so bad at these things. I'm going to try to get away with just doing a really short one.

Anyway, this makes up for the pout I've had about not going to RT. Imagining all the fun and missing getting to catch up with some very very cool peeps I met last year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Don't you just love it when you're done? I even told the cashier at Wal-Mart when I finished. Like she cared, but still...

Woohoo! You're done!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home