Thursday, April 06, 2006

DARA

Okay, I'm starting to recover from the DARA conference last weekend. It was only two days (really just a day and a half!) but social events always wipe me out, especially ones like this. I scored a ride down with two wonderful ladies from my local RWA chapter: Donnell Epperson (who you don't want behind you if you aren't fast lane worthy!!) and Gena Showalter (who freaking kicks ass!!). Now I had the opportunity to hang out some with Donnell at nationals in Reno, but this was my first real hanging out with Gena. Up until this, I had been in total fan girl fog around her (and still am!)

So anyway, since I'm late getting to the blog... all the juicy details have already been talked about... catch them here at Gena's Blog and here at Shelley Bradley's Blog...

In other news, I'm at the last stage of the gauntlet with Agent McDreamy... so hopefully good news will be next!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Zinnia said...

I'm doing agent research. I'm nearly done with an erotic paranormal romance.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

This is so awesome! I can't wait to hear your news!!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

Keep me posted!! I'm so excited for you!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home