Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Random stuff...

OK- a few tidbits that I've been meaning to work into blogs of larger scope, but since it isn't happening I'll just lump them together here...

Cell Phones... another reason why people should not use them while driving: The decrease of singing along to the radio. That's right...back in the day, people used to rock out while in their cars alone... now, not so much. And usually watching people talk on their cell phones is so not exciting... but the other day, whoo hoo, I was at the light behind a guy who was really shouting into his cell phone. His truck was shaking. It was pretty exciting.

This weekend... Heading to the DARA conference. Yea! Hopefully I won't have to decide between the following two sessions: 1. How to Attract Agents and 2. Writing YA. (Which, just for the sake of ranting-why would they put the only YA session at the same times as the YA friendly agent, huh? Why?) And why might I not have to decide? Because I am (as of yesterday) at the top of Agent McDreamy's to do list! (We had a little email moment to which I am still recovering from my swooning...she had some cool things to say!!!) But still nothing official... so for now I'm not removing the stockpile of ice cream products I have at the ready.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear what Agent McDreamy (hilarious name, by the way) says. You've got me on the edge of my big, wide, comfy seat. Let me know as soon as you hear!

2:43 PM  
Blogger wilddunz said...

You and me both!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

Time to update, young lady!! Let's hear your conference recap...OR perhaps I should be begging you not to recap, since I might have a place in one or two stories??

5:02 AM  
Blogger wilddunz said...

Haha... I don't think I can improve on your or Shelley's blogs!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home