Friday, April 07, 2006

The Way-ay-ting is the Hardest Part

Okay, for all of you on the edge of your seats, scoot back. If you've almost lost fingers from crossing them so long for me, shake them out. We are back to waiting.

Or more precisely to revising.

Yes, the ol' "we love it, but change it, and then we'll talk." I was expecting it, because let's face it the ink was wet on this version. I am excited to say that the revision suggestions were not that painful, and pin pointed all the areas I had concerns with as well. This is kind of validating in a way-- 'cus I was worried that maybe I had no idea what the story needed and was too close to it. But alas, at least one or two or three other people out there also think the same way. It also means that the rest of the story made sense! Hallelujah! That in of it itself is a miracle.

So thank you for hanging in there with me, it looks like we have a few more weeks of fun... I just know I'm going to end up with grey hairs from this, and I'm a little concerned that I have had my monthly friend over 3 freaking times this months, I'm not even playing. So if I'm a little irrational or on an emotional roller coaster, you know why...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

And here I thought I was the only nervous woman with her Aunt Flo visiting over and over again...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger wilddunz said...

Heehee, as if the stress doesn't suck enough, right?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

You said it. :)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home