Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Internalization- the nasty side of the biz

Say what you will, but I can sort of see how inadvertent internalization can be- for instance today I inadvertently internalized a Krispy Kreme donut. I couldn't help it, I am powerless to them. They don't even taste like donuts- they taste like heaven if heaven was made of sugar.

In revision news- I have thrown myself down a deadline. Monday. I want to be done with these revisions by Monday. Well, really I want them done now, but that is impossible. Monday is not.

So it is written, so it must be done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I cave at KK donuts. I bought some for the kids this weekend. What did I do? I ate THREE of them yesterday!!!! Someone needs to knock some sense into me. I'm not EVEN going to count the calories.

They did taste like heaven though.

Good luck with the revisions.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Oh, I have to stay away from Krispy Kreme. Those are dangerous. I internalize them too.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home